These Terms and Conditions contain information about ‘Madenrust Lifestyle LLP’, the service we provide to you and the agreement we have between us. Please read them carefully. We may change them from time to time without prior notice or reason. 'Madenrust Lifestyle LLP. (hereinafter referred to as "’Hob India’”, "we”, "us”, "our” or "ours”) is a company incorporated in India, with our registered office at # 601, 6th Floor, D-Block, Alpine Pyramid Appt., Sahakara Nagar, 560092 Bangalore, India. 'Hob India' provides saloon service at your home that serve the Customers who have Jobs that they want completed with specialist from our team to undertake those Jobs. Collectively these Jobs are the Services, and the Services may be available through www.hobindia.in, other websites and mobile applications. By using Services you are confirming you have read these Terms and Conditions ("Terms”) and agree to be bound by them when you become a registered User of the Services and for as long as you continue to make use of them. These terms govern your access to and use of the Services and constitute a legally binding agreement between you and 'Hob India'. If you do not agree to these Terms, you may not use the Website or the mobile applications.
Key Terms"Account" means registering with 'Hob India' by providing certain mandatory and voluntary information. "'Hob India' Content” means all content that 'Hob India' makes available through the website or mobile applications, including 3rd party content, but excluding User Content. "Business Account" means a User account in which business information, such as company registration and GST details are provided. "Referral Fee" means the money that is earned by 'Hob India' for introducing Customers payable by the Hob India. "Dispute" means a disagreement between the Customer and Hob India specialist that a Job has been satisfactorily completed. "Job" means the work requested by the Customer. "Payment Service" means any payment providers. "Promocode" means an offer by way of a one time use discount code that the Customer enters into the app. "Services" means the Jobs that are posted by the Customers and responded to by Hob India. "User" means an individual that completes the 'Hob India' registration process. Such a user may be a Customer. "User Content" means information that a User provides about themselves, their profile or the details of a Job. These Key Terms will have the same meaning if they appear in the singular, plural, masculine or feminine or as the context requires.
Eligibility and ResponsibilityYou must be 18 years old or older to use the 'Hob India' web apps to Post Jobs, and we may ask for proof of age before you can register. We reserve the right to refuse to provide the Services to any individual, business or other entity at any time without explanation. Whilst 'Hob India' takes reasonable care in screening saff, you are solely responsible for taking appropriate safety precautions in connection with your use of the Services.
Use of the ServicesAs a User of the Services you agree to the following:
- To register and create an account for your personal or business use only. You may not authorise others to use your account and you may not assign or transfer your account to any other person or entity. You may register only one account. You are responsible for keeping any registration details confidential including your password. You acknowledge that 'Hob India' is not responsible for any third party access to your account and the consequences thereof, howsoever caused.
- You assume all risk when using the Services, including, but not limited to, any risks associated with interacting with other people. You acknowledge that 'Hob India' is not able to guarantee the accuracy of information provided to you by other people and that you should confirm such information to your own satisfaction before you engage with them.
- 'HOB India' will assign a Posted Job to a Service Provider who we consider best able to do the Job. The Service Provider may accept or reject the Job. We do not guarantee that a Customer will receive a response to a posted Job or that responses meet the requirements a Customer has specified. Nor do we guarantee to Service Providers that they will be offered Jobs.
- 'HOB India' reserves the right, but is not under any obligation, to monitor information that is submitted to the mobile apps and to remove such information or material that in our sole opinion violates any applicable law, either the letter or spirit of this Agreement, or upon the request of a third party.
- You will not use the Services, or engage in any activity on the 'HOB India' website and/or mobile applications, in any way that:
- Violates any local, national or other laws or regulations or any order of a court of relevant jurisdiction;
- Uses any software, devices, scripts, robots or other means to access, scrape, crawl or spider any web pages or other of the Services;
- Uses the 'HOB India' website and/or mobile applications for any commercial or other purposes that are not permitted in these Terms;
- Infringes the rights of any person or entity, including their intellectual property, copyright, privacy or contractual rights;
- Distributes unsolicited material or advertisements;
- Is intended to harass, annoy, threaten or intimate any other Users;
- Promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind;
- Is defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, profane, offensive, sexually explicit or otherwise objectionable;
- Contains video, audio, photographs or images of another person without their permission (or in the case of a minor, the permission of the minor’s legal guardian);
- Promotes or enables illegal or unlawful activities;
- Is intended to deceive, defraud or swindle other Users of the Services;
- Is intended to damage or interfere with the operation of the Services, including but not limited to the introduction of viruses, time-bombs, Trojan horses, cancelbots, worms, or other harmful or disruptive codes, components or devices;
- Promotes, supports or solicits involvement in a political platform, religion, cult or sect;
- Is in any way used in connection with spamming, spimming, phishing, trolling or any similar activities.